Tax Credit Information
50% State + 30% Federal
50% Louisiana Tax Credit PLUS 30% Federal Tax Credit equals a total of 80% in Tax Credits!
That means you only pay 20% of the cost of your Solar System.
We live in interesting times.
The State of Louisiana wants to pay 50% of your total Solar System Expense. Basiclly all Louisiana Homeowners qualify for the rebate if you are current on your State Taxes. The paperwork is filed with your tax state return and State of Louisiana issues the rebate like a tax refund.
The Federal Rebate is a Tax Credit for 30% of your total Solar Expense through 2016. The form is filed with your tax return and your overpaid tax dollars will come back with your regular tax refund. You have up to 5 years to use all of the Tax Credit if 30% of your solar cost is more than the Federal Taxes you pay in a single year.
Example For Louisiana Home Owners
- Purchase a $25,000 Solar System
- LA Tax Rebate 50% $12,500
- Federal Tax Credit $7,500
- You pay only $5000!
- Finance the total intial expense with a Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Your Home Will Immediately Increase In Value.
- You Will Start Saving on your Electric Bill immediately After Install.
- After Rebates & Tax Credits your cost would be $5,000.
- Based on Government Projections of Electricity Cost... you will save more than $10,000 in Electricity Costs in 10 Years. That is double the investment.